Last Updated: 9/12/2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number, when you provide it voluntarily through forms on our Website.
- User Account Information: If you create an account, we may collect information such as your username and password.
Your Personal Information will be retained for the time necessary in relation to the purpose(s) for which such information is processed. For example, we may retain limited amounts of your Personal Information to ensure compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or to market specific products and services. If you are an investor, your Personal Information will be processed for as long as you remain an investor with us, and when you are no longer an investor, we will continue to process your Personal Information which has a minimal privacy impact for the time which is necessary in relation to the purpose(s) for which such information is processed.
1.2. Automatically Collected Information
We may also automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website, including:
- Usage Data: Information about your interaction with our Website, including your IP address, browser type, device type, and pages visited.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Communication: To communicate with you, respond to inquiries , and provide updates about our services.
- Analytics: To analyze and improve our Website's performance, user experience, and content.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting business, or providing services to you.
- Legal Compliance: When required by law or in response to legal process, we may disclose your information to comply with legal obligations or protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
We do not disclose any Personal Information we collect, as described above, about our current or former investors to anyone other than to administrators, custodians, banks and service providers (including but not limited to our IT service providers, email archivists and CRM system providers) in connection with the administration, processing and servicing of customer accounts or to our accountants, attorneys and auditors (all such persons, collectively, “Third Parties”), or otherwise as required by law.
4. Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to receive confirmation from us of whether or not we are processing your Personal Information and, if so, to obtain a copy of that Personal Information, as provided for by applicable law. You also have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information without undue delay. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
5. Data Security
- We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 et seq. (CCPA) additionally affords data protection rights to persons who are California residents, following a verifiable request, and under certain circumstances:
- the right of access—twice in a 12-month period, free of charge—to the 12-month period prior to the request, the categories and specific pieces of personal information Reflexive has collected about the person, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business purpose for collecting the personal information; and
- the right to delete personal information under certain circumstances.
7. Contact Us